Sunday is just around the corner and we are so excited! Big things are happening with Goebel Park and all of you are a part of it.
Be sure to bring:
- Blankets and chairs to sit on (Everyone will be sitting on the concrete pad facing the newly painted gazebo so if you are bringing blankets, you might want to bring a few to make it cushy)
- Snacks to munch on
- Any games or activities you enjoy
There will be beer (local beers available: Mad Tree) and soda available for purchase.
ACTIVITIES AT THE EVENT
- There will be a demo pump track from Riding Forward. A pump track is designed for BMX style bikes and mountain bikes. It’s a continuous loop of rollers and berms where the riders propel themselves through the track by shifting their bodyweight, or “pumping”, in conjunction with the track contours, rather than pedaling.
- Play with one of two giant Jenga sets.
- Have fun with our Gigantic Bubble Wands.
- Split the Pot
- Let your kids have fun with kids…literally! Goats will be joining the fun and will be walking around and available for petting! We’ll also have a few demonstrating how goats can be wonderful at dealing with overgrown landscapes. Yeah goats!
Thank You To:
The City of Covington
MainStrasse Village Association Foundation